The Julie bag was such a great JOY to work on! My client wanted her vintage bag to reflect patterns in her favorite blue & white china. The little floral patterns play so well against the brown leather & tooled details.
- up-cycled leather
- unfinished leather lining
- small signs of wear inside as this is a vintage piece
- water-resistant, premium leather paints with satin finish
- toggle closure
- brass color metal hardware
- 1 compartment
- 10.5" x 7" x 2.5" (Length x Height x Width)
- can be worn as a shoulder bag or clutch (removable strap)
- strap drop: 5 3/4 inches
- signed by artist Marla Meridith (MM) on back
- one-of-a-kind painted handbag
Painted with love in Telluride, Colorado.